This paper plate Christmas Tree Craft is perfect for kids of all ages. Simple to make and so cute. A great decoration for your home at Christmas.
Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft
My five-year-old and my 12-year-old were both excited to make this. I think if you used the small plates – it might even make a really cute ornament.
Are you looking for easy Christmas crafts for your kids to make? Check out some of my other posts, like:
- Making a button ornament for Christmas
- Popsicle Stick Nativity Scene
- Gingerbread Men Salt Dough Ornament
Are you ready to make this easy Christmas craft? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
- 2 paper plates
- Dark Green Glitter Paint
- Paint your plates and let them dry
- Now cut one in half
- Cut the other in half, and then cut one of those halves in half
- Layer the plates just like the picture, glue them together, and decorate
- Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com