This Paper Doilies Snowman Craft is a great preschool or kid’s craft for winter. It’s easy to make and so cute on display.
Paper Doilies Snowman Craft
The perfect winter craft for little kids and preschoolers. Make a snowman out of different sizes of doilies, add buttons, and some snow.
How cute is this? This is a craft my little guys’ preschool did with the kids. Preschool teachers are the best, aren’t they?
Here’s what you’ll need to make this cute snowman craft:
- long dark blue or black sheet of construction paper 0r 2 taped together
- 3 different sized doilies
- a black sharpie
- silver glitter glue
- On your dark paper, glue the 3 doilies with the largest at the bottom, the medium-sized one in the middle, and a small one on top
- add buttons to the middle and bottom doily
- use the marker to make a snowman face
- add snow with glitter glue