This Candy Bar Snowman Craft with gloves for a hat is adorable and practical. Perfect for a holiday gift to give away or a classroom craft to make at holiday parties. It’s easy to make with the kids and so cute!
Candy Bar Snowman with Gloves Hat
How cute are these little guys? With a set of mittens on top for a hat, they make a great Christmas gift. Of course, the candy bar inside helps sweeten the gift even more.
Tips, Tricks and Ideas for Making a Candy Bar Snowman…
- feel free to use any type of candy bar – I used a Hershey’s bar, but this craft is completely costumizable
- white cardstock is a great idea for the paper – It folds just like a thick wrapping paper
- you can use scotch tape to secure the paper and decorations, a low temp. glue gun, or tacky glue – like Fabri-tac
- use a sharpie for the snowman’s buttons, or black buttons
- you don’t have to add the scarf ribbon and the buttons below it – It’s just an added touch
- get your mittens at the Dollar Tree – they are only $1 for a set and they have several cute pairs to choose from
Are you ready to make this cute Candy Bar Snowman? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
- 6 inch by 6 inch white card stock – for a full size Hershy Bar, I cut about a 6 inch by 6 inch square
- Sharpies – black and orange
- ribbon for a scarf
- a candy bar like a full size Hershey’s bar
How Do You Make a Candy Bar Snowman?
- wrap the candy bar in the card stock, just like you would a present
- tape to secure – you can leave one end untaped so the candy bar slides out easily, but be sure to tape the bottom so it doesn’t slide out and break
- set the mittens out so they are evenly lined up – one on top of the other
- tie a string around them – just below the fingers and tie into a knot
- slide one of the mittens over your wrapped candy bar
- decorate with a black Sharpie for eyes, and mouth
- use an orange Sharpie for the carrot nose
- optional: add a ribbon just under the mouth to represent the scarf
- just under the ribbon, add more black circles for the buttons
That’s it! Happy Holidays!