This Candy Bar Snowman Craft with gloves for a hat is adorable and practical. Perfect for a holiday gift to give away or a classroom craft to make at holiday parties. It’s easy to make with the kids and so cute!
Candy Bar Snowman with Gloves Hat
How cute are these little guys? With a set of mittens on top for a hat, they make a great Christmas gift. Of course, the candy bar inside helps sweeten the gift even more.
If you are looking for fun and simple gifts to give out this Christmas, check out my post on How to Make a Candy Sleigh, How to Make a Candy Train, or Making a Rudolph Lollipop
Tips, Tricks, and Ideas for Making a Candy Bar Snowman…
- feel free to use any type of candy bar – I used a Hershey’s bar, but this craft is completely customizable
- the white cardstock is a great idea for the paper – It folds just like a thick wrapping paper
- you can use scotch tape to secure the paper and decorations, at a low temp. glue gun, or tacky glue – like Fabri-tac
- use a sharpie for the snowman’s buttons, or black buttons
- you don’t have to add the scarf ribbon and the buttons below it – It’s just an added touch
- get your mittens at Dollar Tree – they are only $1 for a set and they have several cute pairs to choose from
Are you ready to make this cute Candy Bar Snowman? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
- 6-inch by 6-inch white card stock – for a full-size Hershy Bar, I cut about a 6-inch by 6-inch square
- Sharpies – black and orange
- 3/8 inch ribbon for a scarf
- a candy bar like a full-size Hershey’s bar
How Do You Make a Candy Bar Snowman?
- wrap the candy bar in the card stock, just like you would a present
- tape to secure – you can leave one end untaped so the candy bar slides out easily, but be sure to tape the bottom so it doesn’t slide out and break
- set the mittens out so they are evenly lined up – one on top of the other
- tie a string around them – just below the fingers and tie them into a knot
- slide one of the mittens over your wrapped candy bar
- decorate with a black Sharpie for eyes, and mouth
- use an orange Sharpie for the carrot nose
- optional: add a ribbon just under the mouth to represent the scarf
- just under the ribbon, add more black circles for the buttons
That’s it! Happy Holidays!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Can you please provide the link for the supplies? It would help me a lot to finish this project.
Sure. I’ll try to find similar supplies at Amazon and post a link. I found the supplies that I used all over the place. I found the mittens at Dollar Tree. The cardstock is probably from Michael’s craft store. I already had the ribbon. The Hershey bars were from the store. Let me take a look at what Amazon has that would work and I’ll post it in just a few minutes.