It’s that wonderful time of the year for Christmas Parties, fun party favors and crafts for the kids. These super quick and cute DIY Christmas Candy Sleighs are the perfect party favor, gift or fun craft for the holidays. Come on in and I’ll show you How To Make a Christmas Candy Sleigh…
Don’t you just love it?
Here’s a quick video to show you how easy it is to Make a Christmas Candy Cane Sleigh. Full instructions are below…
I love the Santa’s expression on the sleigh.
…and, the wrapped gifts behind him.
It’s so easy to make, too!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for How to Make a Christmas Candy Sleigh Craft…
Finally, Here’s my Easy “How To” on How to Make a Christmas Candy Sleigh…
Supplies Needed for Candy Sleigh Craft…
- Miniature Christmas Wrapped Hershey Bars (7 per sleigh) *try to find the ones with gifts on them for the 3 on the back of the sleigh
- 2 regular-sized candy canes
- about 6 inches of twine – Christmas colors
- Foil-wrapped chocolate Santa Claus Candy
- Lo temp glue gun with glue sticks
- Line 4 identically wrapped Hershey bars in a row (side to side)
- Secure them with glue
- Add your candy canes, using glue to secure them, to each side of your lined Hershey Bars. They should be facing the same way and the straight ends should line up with the end of your Hershey Bars. The curved ends will project out at the front.
- Stack 3 more Hershey bars and glue them together for the gifts that Santa will deliver
- Wrap those in twine and tie the twine at the top, in a bow
- Glue that onto the back of the sleigh
Glue the Santa in front of the presents
~ Merry Christmas!
Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do