You won’t believe how incredibly easy and inexpensive this spooky spider tablecloth is. Make an instant haunted table for under $5.00. The perfect Halloween Table Decoration for your party.
Halloween Table Decoration Idea
If you are looking for fun and spooky Halloween Decorations for the house, check out these ideas:
- Have you seen the hilarious skeleton display posts, on the blog? They are so much fun
- Front Porch Ideas for Halloween
- Easy to make Fabric Ghost
Are you ready to make this spooky tablecloth? Let’s make sure that you have everything you need…
Supplies Needed for Table Decoration
- Netting – found at your local fabric store – you should be fine on width. Fabric comes pretty wide. Just get enough length that it drapes on the ends, a bit. I have a really long farm table and only needed 3 yards. I found the netting at Wal-Mart for $.99 a yard
- Spider rings – You can get these at the Dollar Tree, Target, or just about anywhere around Halloween
*I found the spiders with gems at Target and the black ones at the Dollar Tree
- Drape the netting over your table
- Push the spider rings into the netting so it holds the spider-like it’s caught in a web
This Post Has 2 Comments
Great idea!! So simple and cheap. You can’t get better than that!
Love it! I can’t wait to add this idea to my Halloween decorations. Simple and cheap is what I love.