You guys. This is soooooo much fun! Make these in a snap for a fun Halloween table decoration. Here’s how to make these Fun Creepy Eyeballs Gumball Napkin Ring for Halloween with Kids!
- Creepy Eyeball Gumballs (2 per napkin) – If you can’t find them, you can use eyeball chocolates
- Craft wire – about 4 inches long – The gauge? Dang it! I don’t know the gauge to share with you until I get back to craft store. Just make sure it’s strong enough to withstand a little pressure from pushing it, but flexible enough to bend.
- Cloth napkins
My top picks:
- Just wiggle the wire into the side of gumball and poke it through the other side
- Do that again with another eyeball
- Center the eyeballs in the middle of the piece of wire
- Wrap the wire around the center of a folded up napkin and twist in the back to secure
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do