It’s not that often that I find myself playing with the kid’s crafts more than them, but this one is way fun! Do you remember the stress balls that you would squeeze until you calmed down? That’s what this is like. Come on in, and I’ll tell you how to make this cute little bumble bee craft:
- A black sharpie
- Yellow balloon
- Funnel (if you don’t have a plastic one, you can make one out of a sheet of paper rolled up into a funnel)
- Optional google eyes and glue
Now, onto the fun:
- This is so simple, ya’ll!
- Instead of inflating the balloon…fill it with flour, using the funnel
- Tie the end, and decorate!
- That’s it!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com