This an easy butterfly craft you can do with your kids. You can use it to decorate for spring, or as an Easter craft.
- Silk Flower pulled off of the stem- One with 4 petals
- A painted & (optional) glittery clothespin – I found little white glittery clothespins in the wedding aisle of a craft store
- Floral Sprays – These resemble butterfly antenna, and are found in the wedding aisle of craft stores
- Spray Adhesive
- Glitter – I prefer extra fine glitter
- Self Adhesive Gems
Now, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Place your flower on a protected surface
- Spray with adhesive
- Sprinkle glitter
- Bend a floral spray in a V shape, so antenna ends are at the top of the flower, glue the V to the flower.
- Place your clothespin on the flower, going between the 4 petals – 2 on each side – pinching it together so it forms a butterfly shape with the antenna sticking out of the top.
- Add gems to the clothespin
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com