These paper butterfly straws are a simple way to add some extra fun to your summer drinks. Make this butterfly straw craft for a little touch of summer whimsy to your day or a cute addition to your Fairy Garden Party.
Paper Butterfly Straw
Are you looking for a fun summer craft to do with the kids? Try some of my other posts, like…
This would be so cute at a Fairy Garden Party.
Here’s What You’ll Need for this craft:
- Colorful Paper Plates – small dessert plates are the perfect size
- Paper Straws
- Use a paper plate to cut out a simple butterfly
- *I just folded the paper plate and cut out two butterfly wings
- In the center of the wings cut two slits about 1/2 inch long, and about 1/2 inch apart – this will where the straw slides in
- Unfold, and Volia’…you have a fun summertime drink
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo