Did someone say, it’s time for March Madness? This basketball cupcake pivoting on its side is swishing into the net and perfect for any basketball party or treat.
Basketball Cupcake Idea
Are you looking for Sports Party Treat Ideas? Try some of my other post ideas, like:
For Each Basketball Dessert You’ll Need:
- 2 baked cupcakes
- 1 waffle bowl – Keebler’s makes theses
- red frosting with a round pastry tip
- orange frosting
- white frosting in a pastry bag with a round tip
- chocolate frosting in a pastry bag with a round tip
Now, on to the Basketball Cupcake:
- Add red icing to the top of the sugar cone bowl (i.e. – net)
- Add the net by following the lines of the sugar cone bowl
- Frost a cupcake with orange frosting
- Using your pastry bag, start making a basketball design like this
- And, this!
- Chop the top off of your second cupcake, and put that sucker upside down in the sugar cone bowl
- Set your basketball cupcake on its side – I know, your beautiful design is now somewhat smashed into the side of the sugar bowl – it’s gonna be OK!
- ‘Cause, look at it, now!
- Enjoy some insane basketball fun!
Don’t miss anything! Follow me to keep up with the latest recipes, party ideas, crafts, and more:
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com