This shrimp wrap is packed with healthy lettuce, cucumber, and delicious shrimp. It’s all wrapped up in a tortilla complete with creamy cajun dressing. This shrimp sandwich makes the perfect lunch or dinner for your family. Come on in and I’ll share this easy to make and yummy Healthy Shrimp Wrap…
You are going to love how easy this Shrimp Wrap is to make.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Shrimp Tortilla Wrap…
(contains affiliate links)
How do you make Shrimp Wraps?
- Find a shrimp sauce recipe that you enjoy
- Grill or use sauteed the shrimp
- Use a tortilla shell, flatbread, or bib lettuce to spread the shrimp sauce onto
- Fill wraps with items such as cucumbers, onion, corn, lettuce, black beans, etc…
- Wrap the covering and enjoy
Here’s the recipe for this Healthy Shrimp Tortilla Wrap…
Shrimp Tortilla Wrap with Creamy Cajun Dressing
A delicious and healthy shrimp wrap that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. of olive oil, divided
- 1&1/2 tsp. of Zatarain’s Blackened Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. of sour cream
- 1 lb. of uncooked, but deveined, and peeled shrimp – with tails removed
- Boston, or Bibb Lettuce
- Tortilla Shells – toasted
- 1 Medium cucumber, peeled, and cut into quarters
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro leaves
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the shrimp in 1 tsp. of the blackened seasoning. Set aside
- Whisk the dressing ingredients: lemon juice, only 3 out of the 4 Tbsp. of olive oil, seasonings, and sour cream – set aside
- In a large skillet, add the rest of the olive oil, and set the burner on med/high heat
- Place the shrimp in the skillet, and stir them while they cook – about 3-5 minutes. They should turn pink
- Prepare the tortilla shells by spreading a large spoonful of sauce down the center, add toppings (lettuce, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro, and shrimp)
- Serve with leftover dressing
You can also serve in Naan bread (Flatbread). I like the tortilla shell better because the Naan bread tends to break open when folded.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com