Just in time for the holidays. It’s a quick and delicious dinner roll recipe for the table. This 60 Minute Dinner Roll Recipe is perfect for the holidays.
60 Minute Dinner Rolls Recipe
A roll that is crisp on the outside and soft and moist on the inside.
Table of contents
Do you love baked bread? Check out some of my other bread recipes, like…
If you don’t have time for yeast AT ALL…then try these No Time For Yeast Dinner Rolls
How Do You Store Homemade Dinner Rolls?
- Store homemade rolls in an airtight bag or container at room temperature
How Long Will Homemade Rolls Last?
- Homemade rolls should last for at least 5 days in an airtight container
Finally, here’s the printable recipe:
Done in 60 Minutes Dinner Roll Recipe
- 4&1/2 tsp. dry yeast 2 packages
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1&1/2 cup milk warm
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 4 cups flour all-purpose
- Warm the milk to about 110 degrees
- Add the sugar and yeast – mix to dissolve
- Let stand for about 10 minutes
- Sir in the rest of the ingredients
- Let stand covered in a warm place for about 20 minutes, or until it’s doubled in size
- Form the dough into balls and place on a greased baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes