Take jumping into leaf piles to another level by hiding fun surprised inside the leaves. Kids and teens will have so much fun searching for candy and prizes as they enjoy fall outside with this fun fall activity for kids.
Leaf Pile Candy Hunt Fall Activity For Kids and Teens
This year we took leaf diving up a notch by adding candy to the pile!
My kids are getting older and although playing outside looks a little different than it used to, I still like to see them enjoy the backyard together.
Adding a level of competition to fall fun did just the trick to get them outside enjoying the crisp fall weather together.
Are you looking for fun fall activities for kids and teens? Check out some of my other posts like…
Here’s What You’ll Need to Play Leaf Pile Candy Hunt…
- Leaves – hopefully nature has provided those for you
- Candy and/or prizes
- Collection bags for the kids
How to play…
- Put some treats on the ground
- Pile the biggest heap of leaves that you can with your rake over the treats
- Place more candy and/or prizes into the leaves
- Hand the kids bags to collect everything
- You decide if you want to give them each an allotted amount of time and let them individually hunt or just let them all dive in to collect as many prizes as they can