You can make this cute and cuddly Snowman out of 2 socks! I found 3 pair of socks at the Dollar Tree for $1, and made this cute little guy in no time at all! Here’s what I did to make this Snowman:
- A white ankle sock for the Snowman
- Another ankle sock for the hat
- Fabric Glue
- Vase Fillers, dry beans, or beads to weight the sock down
- Stuffing – or – Quilter’s Batting
- Ribbon for a scarf
- Buttons and Beads for Decoration
Now, On To The Snowman:
- Put Vase Fillers, or the material you chose to weight the snowman down into the bottom of the sock – about 1/4 cup full
- Then stuff the rest of the sock with the stuffing
- Glue the top of the sock
- Take your other ankle sock and start rolling it up from the open ankle section to the toe section, leaving about 2-3 inches unrolled – glue to secure
- Pull the little sock hat over the top of the snowman – you can glue to secure – or make more sock hats for dress up fun!
- Tie a ribbon around the neck of the Snowman for a scarf
- Decorate with your beads and buttons!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com – kid friendly crafts, recipes, party ideas, fun foods, and fun ideas for the whole family!