Oh So Good…Classic Pecan Pie Recipe
There are so many variations of the Classic Pecan Pie. This is the one I grew up with. And, it’s one I look forward to once a year! I’d like to share it with you for the upcoming holidays. I hope you’ll give it a try!
I love this recipe.
Here’s the handy dandy printable for ya:
- 4 large eggs beaten well - get large! I have made it with tiny eggs. It did not turn out well!
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 t of vanilla
- 1&1/4 cup of pecan halves
- A 9 inch pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix everything together and pour into your pre-made pie shell set into a pie pan
- Bake for 50 minutes
- Pie will be puffed up, a bit. It will settle down when it cools. You're done
Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com