Fall is definitely hitting the Midwest this week. We might even see a touch of winter creep in. I’m not ready for the snow to hit, but bring on fall! With the leaves changing color as we speak, I thought I’d bring out this fun food craft idea for the Thanksgiving Table! Come on in and I’ll share these Fun Candy Turkey Treat Cups for a Thanksgiving Food Craft
This would be a great craft to keep the kids busy while you finish mashing those delicious potatoes.
Here’s What You’ll Need to make these Fun Candy Turkey Treat Cups for a Thanksgiving Food Craft
- Clear cups – Mine are about 9 oz.
- Brown Candy to fill cups – *If you’d rather go candy free, then get brown paper filler for a candy-less turkey craft and fun place setting
For the head:
- Brown card stock cut into 2 inch squares
- Red and Orange card stock
- Glue – My favorite alternative to hot glue is Fabri-tac – Love the stuff!
- Googly eyes
- Cut the pieces for the head – Cut a circle from the brown card stock, a gobble from the red, and an orange beak
- Assemble the head using glue to secure
- Fill the cup with candy
- Push feathers through the candy for the tail
- Adhere the turkey face to the front of the cup
- There you go! Fun and Done!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Fun Candy Turkey Treat Cups for a Thanksgiving Food Craft