A fun craft and a fun Halloween drink for kids all in one. Use sharpies and clear cups to design Halloween character cups. Perfect for Halloween parties or after-school treats.
Halloween Drinks for Kids
Are you looking for fun Halloween Party Ideas? Check out some of my other ideas…
These drinks are so much fun to create. You can really let your imagination carry you away with the endless possibilities for Halloween character drinks.
The best part is filling your creation up with colorful liquid and watching it come to life.
Are you ready to make these fun Halloween cups? Let’s make sure you have everything you need…
- clear plastic cups – I used 9 oz. short cups
- black sharpie
- low temp glue gun
- googly eyes – various sizes
- glue large googly eyes onto cups
- wrap the cup with gauze, going back and forth – covering the eyes
- glue to secure
- this cup should be filled with a white drink like milk
- glue googly eyes on the cup
- use a black sharpie to draw the hair on the forehead and stitches for the mouth
- this drink should be filled with a green drink like a green Hawaiian punch, green Gatorade, green Kool-Aid, or other green drink
- use a black sharpie to create a ghost face
- fill with a white drink like milk
- use a black sharpie to make a Jack-O-Lantern face
- fill this cup with an orange drink like orange soda or orange juice
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com