Easy, Easy! The hardest part about these fun orange soda Jack O Lantern Drinks was figuring out what kind of glue would stick to a cold bottle, and stay! The kids all did their own design, and then had fun drinking out of their fun Halloween decorated bottles! Here’s what we did to make these:
- I used black construction paper, OPTIONAL: green pipe cleaners, and some green floral wire
- The glue that finally worked was none other than a glue stick! The glue was tacky enough to keep the paper on even with condensation on the bottle
- I made a traditional Jack O Lantern face for mine, and added some green wire to the top for the pumpkin vine
- I set it out as an example for my brood, and called everyone to the table
- They were so excited to have a special soda, and a fun creative way to decorate them
- My 9 year old boy went with a vampire Jack O Lantern, while my 4 year old boy decided on a pirate Jack O Lantern – I followed instructions on cutting out a pirate hat, patch, and sword
- The girls went with traditional Jack O Lantern faces!
- If they wanted a stem, I showed them how to first twist the stem together around the top, and then…with the excess, wrap it around a pencil, pull the pencil out, and Voila’ a curly stem!
- The girls were the only ones that went for the stem.
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com