Create this fun non-alcoholic party drink that’s easy to make for your kid’s Halloween Party. This Halloween Punch Recipe for Kids is fun and yummy too! Who wouldn’t want a sip of dark purple foaming Bat Brew? I know my kids loved it. Come on in and I’ll share this fun Halloween Punch Recipe for Kids…
I love how the top of the drink foams and has that Eerie Green Color from the Sherbet.
If you are having a Halloween party and need more drink ideas then you might like my recipe for turning an orange soda bottle into a Jack-O-Lantern Drink, Halloween Vampire Drinks, a Monster Mash Floating Hand Punch, and fun Monster Drinks for Halloween
With ingredients like grape juice, the kids love the flavor.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Halloween Punch Recipe for Kids…
Bat Brew Halloween Punch for Kids
- 2 12 oz. frozen concentrated grap juice purple
- 9 cups water or fill the empty grape juice containers 6 times with water
- 1 2 liter ginger ale soda
- 1 quart Lime Sherbet or more if needed
- Right before your party…
- In a large punch bowl, pour the grape juice, water, and ginger ale
- Add scoops of sherbet onto the top of the drink
- It will start to foam and the sherbet will start to melt a little leaving smaller portions to float on top within the foam
- Scoop into glasses and enjoy!
That’s it. Enjoy your spooky fun drink.
If you are looking for more fun Halloween Ideas, Check out these posts below…
Here’s another fun Kid Friendly Halloween Drink – Vampire Soda
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do