This summer, the kids and I are trying out some new drinks! Ella wanted a purple one, so we made a healthy smoothie for breakfast with blueberries! There are only 4 ingredients in this Healthy Four Ingredient Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie – and you’ve gotta try it. It’s so delicious, and of course nutritious! 🙂
Suggested Equipment…Well, a blender! That’s It!
Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Only 4 ingredients, delicious, and nutritious!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Ripe Banana, such as Dole
- 2/3 cup of Pure Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup of Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com