Just in time for a nice spring picnic. These Soft Lemonade Cookies will be the perfect complement to a nice, cold glass of iced tea. Sweet, tart, and perfectly delicious.
Soft Lemondade Cookies
Are you looking for cookies and bar recipes? Try, some of my other recipe posts, like:
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of Country Time Lemonade Powder Mix
- 1 t. of baking soda
- 1 cap full of Country Time Lemonade mixed with 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a mixing bowl or mixing aid – Cream the butter and sugar together
- Add applesauce and eggs
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, lemonade powder and baking soda
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture
- Roll the dough into small balls and place onto baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes
- Remove the cookies to cool
- While the cookies are still warm, brush the cookies with your Lemonade and sprinkle with sugar
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – Recipes, fun foods, party ideas, kid friendly crafts, and fun things to do with the whole family