Here is a great tip for those big family breakfasts. If you haven’t tried this before, it might just change your Saturday mornings, forever – in a good way, of course.
Ever wonder how restaurants get such crisp, flat, perfect looking bacon? Are you tired of splattered bacon grease all over the stovetop, countertops, utensils, and you? Well, you’re in luck. I have a great tip to make cooking bacon super easy! You won’t have to shield the kids from the flying grease, anymore. Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Just line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. This makes clean up super easy.
- Place your bacon side by side, on the baking sheet.
- Set it on the center rack of a cold oven.
- Set the temp. to 400 degrees. Let the bacon cook for about 15 minutes
- The bacon might appear that is not crispy enough. It will turn crispy as it dries
- Set your bacon slices on some paper towels to absorb the grease