Here is a great tip for those big family breakfasts. If you haven’t tried this before, it might just change your Saturday mornings, forever – in a good way, of course.
Ever wonder how restaurants get such crisp, flat, perfect-looking bacon? Are you tired of splattered bacon grease all over the stovetop, countertops, utensils, and you? Well, you’re in luck. I have a great tip to make cooking bacon super easy! You won’t have to shield the kids from the flying grease, anymore. Here’s What You’ll Need To Do:
- Just line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. This makes cleanup super easy.
- Place your bacon side by side, on the baking sheet.
- Set it on the center rack of a cold oven.
- Set the temp. to 400 degrees. Let the bacon cook for about 15 minutes
- The bacon might appear that is not crispy enough. It will turn crispy as it dries
- Set your bacon slices on some paper towels to absorb the grease