This Easy to make Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing is thick, creamy and simply delicious. It would be a great compliment to any salad or a great sauce for dipping. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe with you…
Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing:
I love to pair this dressing with a Buffalo Chicken Salad. It’s so delicious.
But, I’ve also used it as a dipping sauce. It’s a great dip for fried pickles. Try it on your tacos in place of sour cream.
Another use is to turn it into a sandwich dressing. Instead of mayonnaise, use this Avocado Ranch Dressing.
Hopefully, you’ll have leftovers, so you can enjoy this dressing on countless foods.
How Long will Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing Last?
- If stored in an airtight container and in the refrigerator, it can last 3-4 days
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Dressing Recipe:
Here’s the recipe for this Easy Salad Dressing…
Avocado Ranch Salad Dressing – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
An easy to make dressing that is so versatile. Use it as a dresssing, dipping sauce or sandwich spread.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 sour cream
- 2 Tbsp buttermilk
- 1&1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp dill weed
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Cut the avocado, discard the seed
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl and mash it
- Add the rest of the ingredients and wisk until creamy
This dressing is supposed to be super thick. If you want to thin it out a bit, you can add a little bit of milk and wisk it until it has reached your desired thickness.
Add – In Ideas:
- Lime juice – Lime will add a delicious tart flavor and also, with it’s acidic nature, aid in keeping the avocado green a little bit longer
- Cilantro – Cilantro and avocado are a delicious pair
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com