I know some parents are scrambling for some fun Halloween Party ideas, right about now. This one would be great activity to do during the party, or make these ahead as party gifts!
You could also make a pencil. Just buy black ones.
Here’s what you’ll need for this fun Halloween Craft:
- Black felt
- Black pens or pencils
- Strands of Green yarn – cut into 2 inch pieces *There are so many fun types of yarn, these days. I used a very thick type of yarn, so I just pulled my 1 strand into many scraggly pieces. If you use regular ole’ thin yarn, you’ll need a few pieces.
- Wiggle eyes
- Tiny green pom-poms for the nose
- A warm glue gun and glue sticks, glue dots, or Fabri-Tac – they would all do the trick
- Optional – tiny piece of red pipe cleaner for a mouth
- Cut a 2 inch circle out of the black felt
- Cut a little slit into the middle of the circle
- Slide the felt about halfway over the cap of the pen, and glue to secure – or, if you use pencils, just go a little over an inch down
- Glue the hair (green yarn) under the brim of the hat
- On the face section of the witch, glue the eyes, nose, and optional mouth
- You’re done!
Happy Halloween! Here are my Amazon Picks: (affiliate links) [box] [/box] [box]