This Pork Stir Fry with Mango is always a special request from my mother-in-law. It’s the perfect dinner for a company or a delicious family meal. Come on in and I’ll share this easy stir-fry recipe with you…
Pork and Mango Stir Fry
This dinner is always a special request when my mother-in-law comes to visit.
You won’t believe how delicious this recipe for stir fry with pork and vegetables is. The leftovers are even better than the first time around.
I know this will sound bad, but I’ve actually hidden leftovers in the back of the fridge so nobody else could find them.
The pictures are just torture, really. You will have to make this fantastic dinner to truly enjoy this party in your mouth.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this delicious Pork Stir Fry Recipe
So…let’s get on with it! The handy, dandy printable is below.
Pork Stir Fry with Mango over Pasta Noodles
- 1 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. plus 2 tsp. canola oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 oz. angel hair pasta
- 1 18 oz. Orange Marmalade
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup cooking sherry
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. ginger powder
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar
- 1 12 oz. Fresh broccoli florets or frozen broccoli thawed
- 5 sweet mini peppers or 1-2 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Cashew halves for topping
- Slice the pork tenderloin in half, and then cut it up into little chunks
- Grab a bowl, and add the pork pieces, pour in the Tbsp. of oil, add the pepper flakes, and salt – stir to coat, and set aside
- Prepare your sauce – in a medium bowl (preferably with a spout), mix the marmalade, soy, sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and honey
- Cook the angel hair pasta in the boiling water according to package directions
- While the pasta is boiling – Get a large skillet ready over med/high heat, and add the pork
- Cook the pork, tossing for about 2-3 minutes or until the pork is browned
- Remove the pork
- Add the 2 tsp. of oil, and the vegetables – Cook through about 2-3 more minutes
- Add the sauce mixture, and continue to cook for another minute
- Add the pork, mango, and cashews – heat through for about 1 minute
- Serve over drained pasta
Adapted from Taste of Home – find the original and so much more at TasteofHome.com
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe: