These easy-to-make Pretzel Broomstick Halloween Treats are such a fun idea for Halloween. A fun party treat and craft all in one.
Pretzel Broomstick Halloween Treats
These are so easy to put together and such a cute treat for the kids. Or, let the kids put them together to give them out to friends.
What I love about this Halloween Craft
- It’s a craft and a food treat all in one with the bonus of a straw
- this is so simple to make – the kids will have no problem helping with this one
- it’s something unique
- because it’s not a sweet treat, it might be allowed as a school party treat
What Could I Use in Place of Pretzel Sticks?
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- candy sticks – cut in half or thirds
- Pocky sticks
- licorice twists
What Else Could I put in place of the paper straw?
- slap bracelets
- bubble wands
How Far in Advance Can I make these Pretzel Broomsticks?
Because the bags are somewhat sealed, and pretzels have a long shelf life, you could probably make these a week in advance
If you are ready to make these fun pretzel broomsticks, let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need:
- clear cellophane gift bags – 4×6 inches with twist ties
- mini pretzel sticks
- paper straws
- Halloween ribbon
My top Amazon Picks for this Halloween craft
- place about 15-20 pretzel sticks into a gift bag
- insert a paper straw into the center
- pull the bag around the straw and use a twist tie to secure
- cut some Halloween ribbon into about a 6-inch piece and tie it around the twist tie