The turkey usually steals the show on Thanksgiving. It was the Mayflower that started it all, and deserves the spotlight! Here are some super cute crafts that will help the kids get their “learn on”, and remind them of the story of the first Thanksgiving!
- I will never pass up a hand print holiday craft! They are so sentimental to parents, and grandparents. This is from Tippytoe
- All from one paper plate! Find this at Kids Activities
- Using coffee sleeves! Just one more reason to have coffee! 😉 From 4 Crazy Kings
- Coffee stirrers! Coffee is just so important! This is from Parenting
- What a pretty place card this would make! From Better Homes & Gardens
- Then there’s the ones from our pre-school teachers!
- This one uses a paper plate cut in half, and a straw to connect the sails
- This one is just cut from paper. The sails are curled under at the tops. A wooden skewer is pushed through the sails.
~ Melissa -KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com