It’s a last-minute craft for the kids on Thanksgiving Day! I love this simple and fun craft! It might just look like a turkey, but when you pull the string the turkey makes a popping noise that sounds like a turkey call! Just cut and paste the turkey printable of your choice – I’ve provided links to a pre-school and more advanced – for the older kids – turkey cut and paste. And…Follow these easy steps and pictures!… Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂
Turkey Gobbling Craft:
Are you looking for fun Thanksgiving crafts for the kids? Try,
- Print out the printable from the links provided below
- Let kids color, and cut out their turkeys
- Poke a hole in the bottom of the cup.
- Set the cup upside down on the table – so the bottom of the cup is now the top!
- Use about 16″ of a nice sturdy yarn or string to slip into the top of the whole
- Wrap Masking tape around the end of the string that is inside the cup – making a masking tape ball that is bigger than the small hole so it won’t pull out of the cup
- Finally, glue the front of your colored turkey to the front of the cup, and the colored back (the feathers) to the back of the cup, facing you
- Pull the string up a few times – to hear the turkey “Gobble”
- Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Gobble, Gobble!
Here are the links I promised:
A Pre-School “Easy” Cut and Paste – go to http://www.makinglearningfun.com/themepages/TurkeyShape.htm
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com – A site providing kid-friendly crafts, recipes, and fun ideas for the whole family!