This is a simple and sweet Prayer Craft that would just be so adorable on the Thanksgiving table. The praying hands are also sentimental hand prints from your kids to cherish for years to come.
Prayer Craft for Thanksgiving
I love, love hand print crafts. What better way to set up a Thanksgiving table then to have praying hands on everyone’s plates? You could also use this as an activity on Thanksgiving day or a simple Sunday School Craft with the kids.
If you are looking for religious crafts or Thanksgiving crafts, check out my other projects like…
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this craft
Here’s what I did to make these Giving Thanks Praying Hands Craft:
- A large foam sheet – I used beige
- “Give Thanks” stickers, or print outs(I recently added a free printable, below)
- Glue – A low temp glue gun and glue sticks would work well for this craft
Instructions for this Prayer Craft table decoration:
- Trace the hands, and wrist with the fingers close together – not spread open
- Cut the traced hand including the wrist
- Level the wrist section off by cutting a nice strait line
- Glue the finger tips together
- Add your decoration to the outside – (a sticker or print out)
- Place the hands on the table with the base spread apart
Here’s the printable I promised.
There are now 2 to choose from. Just pick the one you want – Click and print. Happy Thanksgiving!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com