Hooray! Halloween Crafts are here again. This is a simple mummy to make. The kids can make these with ease. Great for classroom Halloween party crafts, party decorations, or just for fun at home.
Mummy Craft for Halloween
If you are looking for Halloween crafts, then check out some of my other fun projects.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these cute little mummies.
- Styrofoam balls – Any size will do. It would be fun to have a giant mummy
- Googly eyes
- Glue – I like to use Fabri-Tac – It grabs the material right away with a gel-like texture, and dries super fast
- Cheesecloth – cut into long strips
- You’ll want to begin by gluing on the eyes
- Then add a little glue to the back of the mummy face
- Start wrapping the cheesecloth around the ball, careful not to cover the eyes
- *but be sure to get close enough so the cheesecloth frames the eyes
- Use glue as needed, and use glue to secure the end of the cheesecloth
- Add a bloody stitch if you want to use markers or puffy paint!
- I put mine in little witch cauldrons for Mummy Soup decorations, but you could use these in a fun Halloween game, as well
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com