A perfect game for a kid’s birthday party, Halloween party, or classroom party!
Did you know they have barf, booger, baby wipes, stinky socks, lawn clippings, and ear wax flavored jelly beans?! Gross, Right?! I had no idea those flavors existed until…Family Fun Night! That’s when I saw the Fear Factor Jelly Bean Game! What a great idea. If the kids wanted to play the Jelly Belly Fear Factor, they had to sit down, close their eyes, eat a jelly bean, and guess the flavor.
- The competition my little guy participated in had bubble gum, and coconut as the flavors! Thank goodness!
- But…the fear was in not knowing! 🙂
- The signs a bit fuzzy – it says:
- Choose A Number – I think this # was the number assigned to the Jelly Bean
- Eyes Closed
- Each Person Eats Their Jelly Bean
- 60 Seconds to guess the right flavor
- *2 points for swallowing
- *2 points for correct guess
- Winner gets a prize
- What a great idea for a party game! I love it!