Eyeball Dig is an easy & grossly fun DIY Halloween Game for Kids and Teens to Play. It’s perfect for a school party or a Halloween Minute to Win It Game! Come on in and I’ll share this fun Halloween Game with you…
This is such an easy game to set up for your party.
As you can see, the kids had a ton of fun playing this Halloween Game
It’s a great sensory game for kids to play. the wet spaghetti noodles are so much fun to play with
This Halloween Game would also be a perfect addition to your Minute To Win It Game Night! Just time the kids for 1 minute and see how many eyeballs they can find
Obviously, unlike me, you’ll want to place an easy to clean up plastic tablecloth under the game. It can get messy!
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this fun Eyeball Halloween Game for Kids and Teens to Play…
Finally, here’s the supplies and instructions needed for this fun Halloween Game Idea…
- At least…2 lbs. of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained (the more the better)
- 2 cups of water set aside for game time
- Large bucket, bowl or even an inflatable pool – the biggest you can find. A big storage tub would be awesome
- Toy eyeballs 12 or more -again…the more the better
- Eye mask or towel so nobody peaks
- Suggested – plastic tablecloth
Fun Tips and Tricks for this game:
- *12 eyeballs in 2 pounds of noodles (brains) will take approximately 1 minute to find. If you want the game to be more challenging for a 1 minute timer – add a few more eyeballs.
- *If you want to take this game up a notch, and I love you for that…get yourself a giant bucket or storage tub, tons of noodles and lots of eyeballs. That would give people more gross wet noodles to dig through and make it a lot more challenging.
- *Another fun tip is to make 2 gross bowls of noodles for side by side competition and see who finds all 12 eyeballs the fastest
Here’s a quick video on setting up and playing the Eyeball Dig Game:
Instructions for Setting up the Eyeball Dig Game…
- Pour the drained and cooled spaghetti noodles (brains) into a large bowl
- Push the eyeballs into the wet spaghetti noodles
- When you are ready, place the bowl of eyeballs and noodles onto the table
Playing Eyeball Dig Halloween Game…
- -Blindfold the kids that are playing
- -Set the timer for 1 minute
- -Have kids dig to find as many eyeballs as they can in one minute
- -Let kids take turns until everyone has had a chance to play
*Keep your cup of water nearby to moisten noodles as they tend to dry out
Here’s another variation for a large group…
*Another option would be to have 2 or more bowls of noodles set up and let the kids go head-to-head
– They can race to see who can find all of the eyeballs first
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do