I was staring at some glow necklaces a few years ago, and it occurred to me that they would make the perfect rings for a game. And, you know what?! They really do. This Pumpkin Ring Toss Game is a fun, and inexpensive fall game. Add this Pumpkin Ring Toss to your fall class party, fall picnic, or carnival.
Glow in the Dark Pumpkin Ring Toss Game
What I love about this fun Halloween Game:
- It’s easy to set up with very few supplies
- Re-use the pumpkins – After you’re done playing, you can use the pumpkins for Jack-O-Lanterns
- The kids and adults absolutely loved this game
- It’s fun in the day or at night
- Inexpensive – Glow necklaces are cheap to buy
- use any sized pumpkin – as long as it has a stem to ring
Are you looking for some fun fall games? Try some of these game ideas…
Just buy some glow-in-the-dark necklaces to use as rings. Activate the glow in the dark necklaces for nighttime ring toss fun.
It’s fun during the day, too!
Are you ready to play this fun and easy game? Let’s make sure you have everything you’ll need…
- You’ll need a few glow necklaces all put together – activate the glow if you want
- Several pumpkins with stems – any size pumpkin will do
Here’s some equipment you might need or even want for this fun game!
Instructions for Playing
- Place a few pumpkins several feet away, and start trying to ring the stems
Standard Ring Toss Rules – Adjust According to Your Party Needs:
- Pick your teams and divide the target evenly between teams
- Decide on the distance away from the person to ring that’s challenging but doable
- To ensure that there is no cheating – It might be a good idea to place a marker down to stand on or behind
- When you’re ready, start ringing!
- Rings count as 2 points for a full ring and 1 point for a ring that is leaning on touching the target
- The first team to get to 21 points wins!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com