Boy oh boy, my kids have plum worn out this turkey bag. They have thrown stuffing (paper balls) into it for three days now. They just don’t get tired of it. It’s the perfect game for your Thanksgiving parties. It’s so, so super simple to make, and a lot of fun for everyone. Here’s how you can make your own Stuff The Turkey Game – A Thanksgiving Game for Kids!
- 1 large paper bag
- 2 small brown paper bags
- scrap pieces of paper or newspaper
- 2 pieces of white tissue paper
- Warm glue gun and glue sticks
- White paper for onions, brown paper for bread, green paper for celery
- My bag had a LOT of advertisement on it, so I slowly, and carefully turned it inside out
- Once you have your bag all set and ready to become a turkey, fold the top down toward the inside of the bag. Make the fold about 4 inches long
- Take the two front edges of the bag, and fold them in like you’re wrapping a present
- Staple those two folds down
- Take your scrap pieces of paper and wad them up
- Stuff the bottom of the 2 small brown bags
- Place the ends of the white tissue paper down into the bags with only the end peaking out about 1-2 in.
- Twist the top of the bags around and glue or staple to secure
- Glue the turkey legs onto the big turkey bag
- Wad the pieces of paper up (the brown, white, and green) and glue them into balls
- Now…set the turkey up on a table, and stuff it!!!!! You’ll want to make it hard on the big kids. You can set up high, low, far away, or even blind fold the kids. 😉
Don’t forget to sign up, below. You won’t want to miss out on instant access to my crazy ideas!
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com