Making Chocolate Haunted Trees – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com
Posted by Melissa in Birthday/Holiday & Celebration Dish, Candy Idea, Fun Foods, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Holiday Fun Foods, Holidays, Birthdays & Celebration Ideas, Recipes | 0 comments
Don’t let the chocolate trees intimidate you. They are so easy, yet so impressive to your guests! A great last minute Halloween treat!:
- Wilton Chocolate Melts – Dark Brown
- A zip tight bag
- Wax Paper
- Baking Sheet that will fit into the freezer!
- Line the baking sheet with wax paper
- Using a small microwave proof glass bowl, melt the chocolate melts – using the instruction on the bag
- Scoop the warm chocolate into the bag, squeeze out the excess air, and zip tight
- Snip a small hole in a bottom corner of the bag
- Now, just start drawing trees! Start with the middle of the tree, and form it into a V at the top – keep adding branches!
- To make the trees really spooky, add 2 little pieces of red licorice for bat eyes!
~ Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do .com