This Valentine’s Day cupcake party treat is easy and so much fun for the kids. Perfect for a sweet snack or party treat.
Valentine’s Day cupcake idea
Are you looking for easy Valentine’s Day treats to make? Check out some of my other fun ideas:
For Each Cupcake – You’ll Need:
- A Cupcake with white frosting – you can get fancy with a star tip, or just smother it on
- A heart lollipop
- 2 large (not jumbo) marshmallows
Now, on to the cupcake decorations:
- Take your scissors and cut the marshmallow-like the first marshmallow on the left – with 2 slants cut on the top – one is a little longer than the other
- Now, pick up the marshmallow and cut 3 little triangles out of the bottom part (the part that is still round and fluffy)
- That’s it! It’s a wing – trust me!
- You may need to trim your lollipop stem
- Piece it all together. If the marshmallow is still sticky from the cuts, it should stick to the lollipop when you place it down
- If you want to secure it with something, my favorite candy glue is melted Wilton Chocolate. Once it sets you are golden! White would be a good choice, here. Or…use some of your frostings
- Enjoy, Happy Valentines Day
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com