You guys…I have the easiest Halloween Fun Food Idea to share with you, today! Can you tell that I get excited about the simple stuff? I know that sometimes it’s fun to really dive into a complicated food craft, but most of the time the simple and quick ones win me over. Come on in and I’ll share my “how to” on these Easy to Make Witch Hat Oreo Cookies for a Fun Kid Halloween Food
Here’s What You’ll Need for This Easy to Make Witch Hat Oreo Cookies for a Fun Kid Halloween Food Idea:
- Halloween Orange filled Oreo Cookies
- Mint Green filled Oreo Cookies
- Traditional Candy Corns
- Apple Mix Candy Corn
- Twist the Oreo Cookies apart – use the tops for some other kind of fun food idea or crush them up as an ice cream topping
- With the remaining cream filled half, place a candy corn in the center and push in to secure it
- That’s it! The kids love them and they are really cute, right?!
- Happy Halloween!
Here are my Top Amazon Picks for Easy to Make Witch Hat Oreo Cookies for a Fun Kid Halloween Food Idea
~Melissa – Kid Friendly Things To Do