This Greek Pasta Salad couldn’t be easier! I love recipes that require very little prep, and still taste amazing. This, my friend, is one of those!
This recipe will feed a large crowd. I served this to a really big group, and still had some left over to take to the Labor Day picnic.
My favorite part of this recipe are those Roasted Cherry Peppers! The combination of flavors is simply divine. 🙂
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this recipe:
Finally right?!…here’s your recipe:
- 2 boxes of Bow Tie pasta
- 2 cups Greek vinaigrette
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1 medium red onion - chopped fine
- 1 9 oz. jar of Kalamata Olives - sliced
- 1 jar of roasted cherry peppers
- 1 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg. of sliced pepperoni
- Cook the pasta, drain, rinse, and let cool
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, and mix together
- Add the cool pasta, toss to coat
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve
Thanks for stopping in y’all! Have a wonderful day.
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com