Here are a few fun ideas to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day as a leprechaun. These Leprechaun Crafts and Activities are so much fun to do with the kids. The perfect traditions to start this year.
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Crafts for Kids
- So glittery, fun, and simple to do. Make little hats for this year’s party, parade, or St. Patrick’s Day fun. Here’s the link to this cute craft
- Puffy Paint is such a fun idea! It’s my new favorite form of painting with the kids! Here’s a fun idea using puffy paint to make a little handprint leprechaun!
- There are a lot of cute traps out there for catching a leprechaun This one lures the leprechauns up to the top of a hat with gold, and just when the leprechauns think they’ve got the loot, whamo!…they fall through the napkin
- Now…these are simply adorable! Coming to you from Sun Scholars!
- My favorite preschool teacher made something similar to these cuties from Paging Super Mom. Let me tell you….a room full of 4-year-old Leprechauns is super adorable!
- These Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse headbands are found at Disney Family .com
- There you have it. Some ideas to inspire you, and get you started on St. Patrick’s Day fun with the kids
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com