Over 11 Easy Holiday Appetizers that will be your new holiday favorites. I’ve rounded up several delicious and Easy Holiday Appetizers for you to enjoy at your holiday parties.
Over 11 Easy Holiday Appetizers
- Who says all appetizers have to be salty?- These Cinnamon Crispas are amazing
- This is one of the easiest and most delicious fruit dips! Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
- It doesn’t get much easier than roasting garlic and slicing warm bread to spread it on.
- I used to make this every Christmas! My nephews gobbled it up. Here’s the recipe for Fiesta Dip!
- I love a warm, and cheesy dip – This artichoke dip doesn’t disappoint
- Everything is more delicious wrapped in bacon. As is scallops weren’t delicious enough on their own. It’s bacon-wrapped scallops
- More bacon recipes! Jalapenos wrapped in bacon!
- This is one of my NEW Faves. I love it! Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Cream Cheese and Mushroom Rye Party Bread Appetizers
- Happy Holidays
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com