Here are some of my favorite appetizers from the last couple of years on KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com
- Who says all appetizers have to be salty? – But, if sweet appetizers are not your thing – try this one for dessert!
- This is one of the easiest and most delicious fruit dips! Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip!
- It doesn’t get much easier than roasting garlic, and slicing warm bread to spread it on. Oh yum!
- I used to make this every Christmas! My nephews gobbled it up. Here’s the recipe for Fiesta Dip!
- I love a warm, and cheesy dip – This artichoke dip doesn’t disappoint!
- Everything is delicious wrapped in bacon! As is scallops weren’t delicious enough on their own. It’s bacon wrapped scallops
- More bacon recipes! Jalapenos wrapped in bacon!
- Spinach & Feta Bites
- Taco Bites
- This is one of my NEW Faves! I love it! Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Happy Holidays!!!!!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com