These mini apple pies are so easy to make. They are the perfect simple dessert for any dinner, party, or just a simple fall treat. This recipe makes eight mini pies and only uses one apple. Come on in and I’ll share the recipe for these Easy Caramel Apple Hand Pies…
They look so fancy, don’t they?
Your guests will not believe that you only spent minutes on this delicious dessert.
To make this super simple, this recipe uses refrigerated pie crusts.
My personal preference would be to use a homemade crust. To me, you can taste the difference, but either way, this pie is so delicious. I especially like it with some ice cream and more caramel.
This is a fun recipe to make with the kids. They can easily help you with the filling.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Apple Pie Recipe…
Here’s the handy, dandy printable and recipe:Print
Easy Mini Caramel Apple Pies
Perfect individual apple pies
- Refrigerated pie crusts – 2 pack
- 2 Tbsp. of melted butter
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- Caramel Sauce
- Cinnamon Sugar – 1/2 cup of sugar mixed with 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Trim the pie dough so they are squares instead of circles
- Cut the large squares into 4 equal sized squares – about 3″x3″
- Brush melted butter onto each square
- Add about 1 Tbsp. of apples into the middle of each buttered square
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously over the apples – about 1 tsp.
- Pour a little bit of caramel sauce over the apples – about 1 tsp.
- Bring up the corners of the squares – starting at opposite corners and pushing the points and edges together to seal
- Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper
- Bake for 10 minutes
- When cooled – sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Serve and enjoy with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream. Yum!
- Storing leftovers – if you have any 🙂
- In general, fruit pies can be stored at room temperature for 2 days. After that, the fruit pies can be stored, loosely covered in the refrigerator for 2 more days.
Enjoy your apple pies, tonight!
This Post Has 2 Comments
How do you store leftovers.
In general, (if you have leftovers)…fruit pies can be stored at room temperature for 2 days. After that, the fruit pie can be stored, loosely covered in the refrigerator for 2 more days after that. 🙂 Thanks for the great question. I will add it to the recipe card for future reference.