Skeleton Halloween Popcorn Hands are a fun way to give out snacks at a Halloween party. Ditch the old popcorn bags, and hand out skeleton hands full of fun. These are so easy to make and perfect for Halloween.
Halloween Popcorn Hands
How Long Will Homemade Popped Popcorn Last?
- Homemade popcorn that is salted should be eaten within 1-2 days. Store popcorn at room temperature in an airtight container to maximize shelf life.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make these fun Skeleton Hands…
- Popcorn – popped
- Candy – such as M&Ms and Candy Corn
- Pretzels – such as Halloween themed pretzels
- Disposable Clear Kitchen Gloves
- White puffy paint
- Halloween ribbon or yarn
- Mix popcorn, candy and pretzels
- Stuff the gloves with the snack mix
- Use a twist tie to secure the open end
- Using the picture above of a skeleton hand as your skeleton guide, start drawing skeleton bones on the fingers with white 3D paint – or a paint pen
- *Start at the finger tips and draw a small oval with a straight edge on top, do another oval one above that one, finally make a rectangle shape above the middle oval (at the top of the finger). For the hand make 2 rectangles – the larger one at the bottom
- Add some Orange and Black Yarn or ribbon to finish it off
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –