Make Christmas extra festive with Christmas Ornament Brownies. Easy to make, delicious and so decorative. They are perfect for your dessert table or a fun treat for the kids.
Christmas Ornament Brownies
Table of contents
- Christmas Ornament Brownies
- How Long will Brownies Last when Stored?
- What are some ingredients I can add to store bought brownie mix batter to make them better?
- Tips for making Ornament Brownies…
- How do you make Christmas Ornament Brownies?
- Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe:
- If you love making delicious and fun Christmas Treats, check out my other fun Christmas recipes, like:
- Here’s the recipe and instructions for Making Christmas Ornament Brownies:
These brownie ornaments are the perfect addition to your holiday fun.
Easy and fun to decorate. They would be a perfect treat for the kids to help out with.
Use candy, icing, sprinkles and your imagination to create your one of a kind Christmas brownie.
How Long will Brownies Last when Stored?
- Brownies covered and stored and room temperature should last 3-4 days. If stored in the refrigerator they should last about one week
What are some ingredients I can add to store bought brownie mix batter to make them better?
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- chunks of chocolate
- vanilla extract
- use milk in place of water
- espresso powder
Tips for making Ornament Brownies…
- place foil in a 9×13 pan with it overhanging on the edges to lift brownies out with
- be sure to grease the foil or use non-stick foil
- a three inch circle cookie cutter will make about 6 brownies – use a smaller cookie cutter to get more brownies
- buy icing in tubes to make decorating easy
- you can find green frosting at Christmastime in the baking aisle to use on your brownies
- if the cookie cutter will not go through a thick crust, use kitchen shears to finish cutting brownies out
How do you make Christmas Ornament Brownies?
(Exact measurements in printable recipe, below)
- Mix store bought fudge brownie mix with oil, water and eggs recommended on box
- Bake in a 9×13 pan lined with non stick foil that hangs over the edge
- Let cool completely
- Cut the brownies out with circle cookie cutters – using kitchen shears if needed to cut circles completely
- Place mini candy cane into the center edge of each brownie
- Frost and decorate your brownies with candy, icing and sprinkles
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this recipe:
If you love making delicious and fun Christmas Treats, check out my other fun Christmas recipes, like:
Here’s the recipe and instructions for Making Christmas Ornament Brownies:
Christmas Ornament Brownies
- Round cookie cutters – I used a 3 inch. wide cutter and it made 6 brownies
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 2 large *eggs
- 3 tbsp. water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 6 mini candy canes
- 1 16 oz. Frosting assorted colors like white and green
- 1 2 oz. decorating Icing in tubes red is a good choice
- 1 cup M&Ms
- ½ cup Sprinkles
- Mix the brownie mix in a large bowl with oil and eggs mentioned on the back of the box
- Placed non stick foil or heavy duty foil in a 9×13 pan so that it overhangs for lifting later
- *using spray oil is a good idea over the foil
- Pour brownie mix into the pan
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until brownies are cooked through
- Cool completely (you can place pan in freezer for 30 minutes or let cool at room temperature for 1 hour)
- Lift foil and brownies out of pan
- Use cookie cutter to make circles
- *If necessary, use kitchen shears to help cut the circles out after using cookie cutter to make shapes
- Set scraps aside for snacking
- Push candy canes into the center of each circle edge
- Decorate with frosting, icing, candy and sprinkles