Look what I found at our local library! I love this! I think this would be such a fun craft to do with the kids. It would also make a beautiful Christmas decoration for your home, and a great conversation piece. Here’s my idea for making this centerpiece, even if you don’t have a ton of green books sitting around:
- Books of varying sizes (about 12)
- Green wrapping paper or tissue paper
- Red poinsettia flower for the top
- Here’s the small version, where you unfold books with green covers
- Or, if you don’t have an unlimited supply of green books…wrap books in green wrapping paper 😉
- And, if you’re feeling really ambitious, stack a ton of books in circles layering them in smaller circles as you go up to the tippy-top of your book tree!
- How cool would this be in a room of your house? Start hitting garage sales this summer!
Here’s some stuff you might need or even want for this fun craft:
(contains affiliate links)