Make a simple and adorable Jell-O Witch’s Brew for the kids this Halloween. So simple and fun!
Jell-O Witch Cauldron – Halloween Treat Idea
- I found these really cute miniature buckets in the Halloween Department of the Dollar General (3 for $1)
- Thinking they looked just like Witch’s Cauldrons; I went on a witch hunt for green jello, gummy eyeballs, gummy worms, and rolled wafers to complete my Witch’s Potion
- These little cauldrons are simple to do and will look so cute at any Halloween party
- Just, use a rolled wafer for a broom to stir eyeballs, worms, and anything grossly yummy into a batch of green jello
- *If you are worried about the wafers getting mushy from the jello, prop them up next to the Cauldrons, and tie on some black licorice to the bottom as straw! That will look super cute!
~ Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com