Decorate a cup of Jell-O for Halloween. This is so much fun for the kids, and so simple for you. Use clear cups with orange jello as your pumpkin, and let the kids decorate them with self-adhesive pumpkin facepieces.
Halloween Jell-O Cups
- Orange Jello packets – 1 small package makes 4 (9oz.) cup servings
- Clear cups
- Pumpkin Decorating Stickers – you can find these at just about any store around Halloween!
- I found my stickers at the Dollar General – $1 per child!
- Make the jello according to the packet directions
- Pour the liquid orange jello directly into the clear cups
- Refrigerate until solid – about 4 hours
- Take them out, hand out stickers, and let the kids decorate their pumpkins (jello!)
- Happy Halloween
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com