Make cute Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Jell-O snacks. Kids can decorate their own Jell-O snack cups as a craft or you can make them ahead as a fun kid’s Halloween treat. Easy to make snacks for a fun kid’s party treat or after-school snack.
Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Jell-O Snack
Are you looking for fun Halloween snack ideas? Check out my other posts, like:
These cute little Halloween Jell-O snacks are simple to make and put a fun twist on a normal everyday snack.
Are you ready to make this easy and fun Halloween snack? Let’s make sure you have everything you need…
- Orange Jell-O Snacks
- Black Sharpie
- Orange Foam Paper
- Mini Reese’s cups
- draw Jack-O-Lantern faces on Jell-O cups
- flip the Jell-O cups so the top is over the foam paper
- trace around the lid and cut out the foam shape
- place the orange foam over the lid – you can glue it, but it’s not necessary
- add a mini Reese’s on top like a pumpkin stem
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.com