As much as I like to put a modern twist on old recipes, some old fashioned recipes are better left alone. This old fashioned easy banana pudding recipe is the best, ever. Six ingredients, and delicious to the very last bite. Come on in and I’ll share this recipe for Homemade Banana Pudding…
Homemade Banana Pudding…
Banana Pudding is one of those recipes that steals the show, every time.
Everyone looks forward to Banana Pudding at potlucks.
When you are the one to walk in with this beautiful homemade banana pudding, you’ll steal the show too.
This Banana Pudding is so easy to make. Slap the layers on, and done. Easy, Peasy. Just before serving, add some whipped cream here, and there for a pretty display.
How to make Banana Pudding…
- Mix the pudding mixes with milk, condensed milk, and cool whip
- Let that set up and thicken
- Slice bananas
- Begin layering, pudding, then, wafers, then bananas
Here’s a quick Homemade Banana Pudding video to help you…
Enough of this drooling. Let’s get on with it. Here’s your handy, dandy recipe print out.Print
Old Fashioned Easy Banana Pudding
Delicious, Old Fashioned, and Easy to make Banana Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: for a crowd
- 2 boxes of vanilla pudding, such as Kraft Jell-O
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12. oz.) carton of cool whip, thawed
- 1 box of vanilla wafers, such as Nabisco Nilla Wafers
- 5–6 bananas
- Optional: Can of whipped cream topping
- In a large bowl, Mix the pudding, milk, and condensed milk together
- Fold in the cool whip
- Let the pudding set up – should take a couple of minutes to thicken
- In your serving container, add layers of pudding first, then wafers, and finally bananas
- Your last layer should be pudding
- You can decorate with leftover wafers, bananas, and whipped topping
Don’t forget to sign up for free recipes, crafts, fun ideas and more – below: