This Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe is so refreshing and easy to make. It will be your go to dip for a quick and healthy and delicious appetizer or snack. Here’s What You’ll Need To Make This Corn and Black Bean Salsa…
This is such a simple recipe to make and everyone loves it.
It’s so fancy looking. Everyone will think you spent a long time creating this delicious appetizer.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for this Easy Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe…
Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Total Time: 10 min.
- Yield: 6 cups 1x
- Category: appetizer
- 2 Large Ripe Tomatoes – chopped
- 1/2 t of salt
- 1/4 cup of Fresh cilantro
- Medium Red Onion chopped
- 1 Can of Black Beans – rinsed and drained
- 1 Can of sweet corn – rinsed and drained
- Combine ingredients, making sure to stir enough to distribute the salt and cilantro.
- That’s it!
- Enjoy with tortilla chips – my favorite chips for this are the whole grain tortilla chips
Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com