Rudolph Treat Bags are a fun way to celebrate the holidays. Pass out Christmas treats in these simple to make Rudolph Bags. With a red lollipop nose and paper straw antlers, part of their fun treats is the bag itself. Come on in and I’ll show you how to make these cute bags for Christmas…
Rudolph Treat Bags…
This is such a simple craft to make with the kids.
The nose and antlers are even little treats themselves.
Here are my top Amazon Picks for these simple treat bags…
Here’s what you’ll need to make these Easy Treat Bags…
- Brown paper bags
- Red lollipops
- Large Google Eyes
- Christmas Paper Straws
- Tape and Low Temp. Glue Guns
- Christmas Tissue paper
Here’s how to make these fun bags…
- Glue the eyes onto the front of the bags
- Push the nose into the front of the bag and secure with glue
- Open the bag
- Cut little slits in the sides for the paper straw antlers
- Push the straws into the sides and secure on the inside with a piece of tape
- Add some tissue paper
- That’s it! Merry Christmas!