Turn hot dogs into fun spider shapes with a couple of easy steps. Give hot dogs a new twist with this idea I learned from the Boy Scouts.
Spider Shaped Hot Dogs
- Just cut an X into both edges of the hot dog
- Depending on the length of your hot dog, cut 1 inch or 1&1/2 inch – leaving 1&1/2 inches in the middle untouched to create the body
- As you grill the end slices should curl a little.
- You can arrange the legs on the plate to look even more “Spidery”
- Have Fun With Your Spider Dogs
~Melissa – KidFriendlyThingsToDo.Com –